Thursday 17 April 2014

How To- Feel Comfortable Being You

Hey Beauties!
This post was actually not planned for you lovely lot today, but it was in fact requested by someone. When I received the e-mail I noticed it was nothing really to do with makeup, hair and so on nevertheless I found it quite important and I hope it's something you Beauties will enjoy, the e-mail I received was about building confidence and how to feel for comfortable with yourself.

To be honest with you I was not so confident myself. If I was ever asked to talk aloud in front of people my stomach would begin to churn and I felt sick. All that would go through my head was 'what if I mess up' or 'what if they all start laughing at me', but thinking that actually just made it lots worse than it was.

My first tip would be 'Think Positive'
 Yes, it may sound a little bit silly but it works, think about it whenever you're in a situation where you have to do a presentation or preform you expect the worst to happen, doing that just makes it harder on you. Try thinking about the best things that can happen to you, the more positive thoughts that float around inside your head the more easier it is on you and the more happier you will be.

My second tip would be 'Accept Your Flaws'
Flaws, we all have them but I prefer to see them as my weak spot. Lots of people look at others and think 'wow they are perfect' thing is no-one is perfect and I bet the person you think that about is probably thinking the same as you. Be proud of your weak spots and get comfortable with them after all that's what makes you, you.

My third tip would be 'Find True Friends'
I was friends with some people who I thought were my 'true friends' but it took me a while to notice all they were doing was putting me down and making me feel uncomfortable for being who I truly am. The sooner I realised this the quicker I found my true friends, true friends are not people who compliment you all the time, you should never rely on compliments. True friends are people who support you and help you feel more comfortable for who you truly are.

My final tip would be 'Love Yourself'
This may sound a little bit self centred but it's not, the more you learn to love yourself the happier you will be. No matter what anyone else says you're beautiful and not one of the silly comments will change that. Also there's nothing better than surrounding your self with people you love and who love you back, for me it would be my family and friends.

Thanks for reading, remember you're all beautiful just for being you never let anyone tell you otherwise.


No comments:

Post a Comment