Friday 18 April 2014

Ask Coco-Answers

Hello Beauties!
Here are the questions I was asked and my answers.

1.Why do you blog? I blog because it's something I love doing, plus I get to share all sorts of things with you lovely Beauties. (Asked by Deloves-Twitter)

2.Whats the one makeup product you couldn't live without? Ooh, that's a very tricky one! If I had to pick one i'd pick... mascara, I have naturally short lashes so I need mascara.
 (Asked by Shush- comments)

3.If you could eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? I'd have to say pasta, I absolutely love pasta! Just so happens I'm eating a bowl of lasta as I am writing this.
(Asked by Wolfe Lover-comments)

4. Favourite fizzy drink if you have one? Yes I do have one and it has to be... Coca-Cola!

Thanks for all your questions! I certainly enjoyed answering them, so I'm going to get back to my bowl of pasta!
Have a great Easter Weekend Beauties!

Contact Me;
Cutiebeautiechic@gmail.com
@CutieBeautiech (Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment