Wednesday 16 April 2014

Welcome

Hello Beauties, I'm Coco and welcome to the Cutie Beautie Chic official website!

I decided to make this blog because I love makeup, fashion, hair styling and the odd beauty tip here and there, but most of all I would like to share it with you lovely Beauties! I've wanted to make a makeup blog for a while now but I never really had enough confidence but now I feel I do, plus making this blog will hopefully help you feel more comfortable with who you are and not to let others put you down because of what you like or how you like to express yourself.

Now then, I think it's about time I told you what will be coming up in future posts!
As I'm one for makeup, fashion, different hair styles and beauty tips, I shall be bringing you a daily updates on one or more of these things, also a few how-to guides.

Thank you for reading Beauties!
If you would like to request any beauty tips you'd like me to try and give you feed back on just leave me a comment or you can email me at: cutiebeautiechic@gmail.com or if you would like to leave general feedback feel free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment